- Power: 18.5-132 kw
- Capacity: 0.5-15 t/h
- Material: limestone, coal, clay, gypsum, marble, kaolin, etc.
What Is Raymond Mill
Raymond mill is also called Raymond roller mill. It is a new type of high-fineness grinding mill with high efficiency and closed circulation, which can completely replace the cement ball mill. This kind of machine is commonly used in cement plants for raw materials fine grinding, such as limestone, coal, gypsum, etc. Under normal conditions, these materials’ Mohs hardness should not be greater than 9.3 and the humidity should be under 6%. AGICO is one of the Raymond mill manufacturers in China. The Raymond roller mill we produced has the characteristic of stable performance, strong adaptability, and high-cost performance. Its finished product fineness is usually between 0.61 and 0.033 mm, which can meet the requirements of different users.
Raymond Mill Structure
The Raymond mill is composed of the main frame, grinding roller, grinding ring, scraper blade, classifier, motor, ventilation device, analysis machine, blower, spring, belt, access door, etc.
Raymond Mill Diagram
Raymond Mill Working Principle
When materials uniformly and continuously enter the machine body, they will be transported to the middle of the grinding roller and grinding ring by scraper blades, and during the grinding process, the materials will be stirred repeatedly by them. The grinding roller is tightly pressed on the grinding ring under the action of centrifugal force so that the material is crushed into powder under the action of grinding pressure, and then entered into the analysis machine by the cycle wind of the blower. After that, the qualified materials will pass through the analysis machine and enter the classifier for separation and collection. Otherwise, they will be sent back to the grinding disc for further grinding.
Raymond Mill Specifications
|Model||Grinding Roller||Grinding Ring||Maximum feed size|
- The Raymond mill has three-dimensional structure, small floor area, independent production system, convenient maintenance and low power consumption.
- The fineness of the finished powder is uniform and the sieving rate can reach 99%. That is what other grinding equipment can’t do.
- The transmission device of the machine adopts hermetic gearbox and belt wheel, which has smooth transmission and reliable operation.
- The Raymond mill has the characteristic of high wear resistance and high reliability. All of its important parts are made of high-quality steel, and the wear-resistant parts are made of high-performance wear-resistant materials.
- The electric system adopts centralized control, and the workshop can basically achieve unattended operation.