- Model: PPCS
- Air Volume: 6690-100900（m³/h）
- Discharge Gas Dust Concentration: <30mg/(N) m³
- Certification: ISO9001
The PPCS pulse jet fabric filter is an outdoor type air box pulse bag filter, widely applied in cement industry, power industry, chemical industry, metallurgical industry, steel industry, etc. It can not only purify the general dust gas but also treat the gas with dust concentrations up to 1000g /(N) m³. The collection efficiency of this type of bag filter can reach 99.9%, so the cyclone dust collector is not necessary to be set as the primary dust collector.
The PPCS pulse jet fabric filter produced by AGICO totally has 33 specifications and can be classified into 32, 64, 96, and 128 four series, that is, there are 32, 64, 96, or 128 filter bags in each chamber. The diameter of every filter bag is 130 mm, and the filter bag length includes two sizes: 2450 mm and 3060 mm. As a cement dust collector, the PPCS series pulse jet fabric filter can be used for dust recovery of cement equipment, such as cement crusher, rotary kiln dryer, coal mill, cement packing machine, clinker coolers, etc. Besides, it can also be used as the finished product recovery equipment to support cement separator and cement vertical mill.
Pulse Jet Fabric Filter Design
The PPCS pulse jet fabric filter is mainly composed of case, bag room, dust hopper, air inlet, air outlet, pulse jet device, pulse jet controller, dust disposing system, electronic control system, dust conveying system, etc. At the same time, it is also equipped with bracket, ladder, railing, and other devices.
Case: the bag filter case is mainly used to fix filter bags, bag cages, and other components. It can be divided into several chambers which are separated by steel plates for realizing off-line dust cleaning. And each chamber is equipped with a poppet valve to cut the dust gas flow. The top of the case is made into a 1.5°bevel to prevent water accumulation when used outdoors and mounted with access door for install or replace filter bags and bag cages.
Bag room: the bag room, also called the filtering room, is located in the lower part of the case to accommodate the bag cage and filter bag. The purification of dust gas is mainly carried out here.
Dust hopper: the dust hopper is arranged below the bag room. It is used as an intake pipe in addition to collecting dust. Before the dusty gas enters the bag room, it will enter the dust hopper first, and the dust of coarse particles will be collected here.
Working Principle Of Pulse Jet Fabric Filter
When the pulse jet fabric filter begins working, the dusty gas is fed into the dust hopper through the air intake. After being guided by the inclined baffle, a part of coarse dust in the gas flow falls into the dust hopper due to deceleration and inertia, thus achieving the purpose of pre-collecting. As the gas flow rises, the finer dust enters the bag room. In the bag room, the finer dust is left on the outer surface of the filter bag, and the purified gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the plate valve, blower, and air outlet after getting through the filter bag.
With the dust is continuously accumulated outside the filter bag, the operation resistance of the fabric filter increases gradually. The pulse jet controller issues a command to control the poppet valve cutting off the gas flow and stopping filtering, and then open the pulse valve to spray compressed air into the case in a very short time. Compressed air expands rapidly in the case and flows into the filter bag, causing deformation and vibration and making the dust outside filter bags fall into the dust hopper. After finishing the dust cleaning process, the poppet valve is opened again and the equipment re-enters the filtering state. This process will be carried out in each chamber in sequence without interference, which improves the dust cleaning efficiency of the equipment.
Specification Of Pulse Jet Fabric Filter
|Number Of Filter Bags||96||128||160||192||256||320||384||384||480||576||576||768||864||960||1152||1728||768||1152|
|Filter Bag Specifications（mm）||Φ130×2450|
Why Choose AGICO Pulse Jet Fabric Filter
- The PPCS pulse jet fabric filter has the characteristics of high ash cleaning strength and short cycle period so as to improve its dust collecting efficiency and prolong the service life of filter bags.
- A reliable design of this bag filter ensures its long term and stable running with little maintenance. The optimized design of air inlet and air outlet is beneficial to even air distribution. The good sealing design makes its air leakage rate lower than 5%. The split structure design facilitates equipment transportation and installation.
- The gas discharge concentration of our pulse jet fabric filter can be ensured to be lower than 30mg/(N) m³.
- The bag cage is made of cold-drawn steel wire and treated by galvanizing. It has excellent rigidity, strength, precision, and durability, which reduce the wear of filter bags to some extent. Its service life can reach more than 5 years.
- With mature technology and wide application range, the PPCS pulse jet fabric filter is applicable to different kinds of dust removal fields with high-cost performance.
- The PPCS bag filter provides centralized control (DSC remote control) and on-site control two modes.
Please send an inquiry to us according to the following questions. We will give you an accurate quotation soon. Your email address and phone number will not be compromised.
- What equipment do you need?
- What is the gas you are dealing with? For example, lime kiln exhaust gas, tar gas, etc.
- What is the air volume you need to handle?
- What is the dust concentration of your inlet gas?
- What is your email and name?