- Model: PC, PFC,TPCD
- Motor Power: 18.5～800kw
- Capacity: 12～600 t/h
- Material: coal, limestone, gypsum, alum, etc.
What Is Hammer Crusher
A Hammer crusher (hammer mill machine) is a kind of equipment for crushing materials into smaller pieces by the repeated blows of little hammers. It is suitable for crushing the material with medium hardness and brittleness, the compressive strength is no more than 150 mpa and humidity is no more than 15%, widely used in cement plant, chemical industry, electric power industry, etc. The PFC impact hammer crusher, TPCD single-stage hammer crusher, and the PC hammer crusher are the main models produced by our company. They all have a large crushing ratio, simple structure, and high production efficiency.
Hammer Crusher Structure
The industrial hammer crusher consists of machine body, rotor part, hammer head, impact plate, motor, sieve plate, feeding mouth, side plate, discharging mouth, etc.
Hammer Crusher Design
Hammer Crusher Working Principle
In the working process of the hammer crusher, the motor drives rotor to rotate at a high speed. When materials are evenly fed into the machine cavity, the high-speed rotating hammer head will continuously impact the material until they are broken into small pieces. After that, the gravity of materials themselves makes them hit against the impact plate and fall on the sieve plate at the bottom of the machine. Materials larger than the size of the sieve hole will remain in the cavity and continue to be broken until reach the crushing size and then be discharged from the bottom.
Hammer Crusher Specifications
|Impact Hammer Crusher||PFC-1210||Φ1250X1000||＜200||＜10||60-80||130||14.4||2408x2247x2392|
|Single-stage Hammer Crusher||TPCD-1412||Φ1420X1200||＜600||＜25||70-120||185||25.39||3285x3104x3039|
Hammer Crusher Features
- The hammer crusher we produced has a large crushing ratio (generally 10-25 or high up to 50), high production capacity, low energy consumption, simple structure, light quality, easy operation and maintenance, etc.
- The hammer crusher has the characteristic of large feeding size, high yield and good particle shape.
- The hammer crusher produced by AGICO merges the coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing into a single.
- The hammer head and sieve plate are made of chromium-manganese alloy, which has a strong impact resistance and wear resistance.
Hammer Crusher Maintenance
- Sufficient lubrication will prolong the service life of the hammer crusher. Operators should add lubricating oil to the bearing and other wearing parts and change the oil every three months.
- A mobile inspection and routine maintenance are necessary. The operator should often check the bearing to make sure that the temperature does not exceed 70℃ and check whether the bolt is loose and the lubrication system is working properly.