- Model: TH, NE,TD
- Capacity: 4-600m³/h
- Maximum Particle Size: 20-275mm
What Is Bucket Elevator
What is the bucket elevator? A bucket elevator, also called a material handling elevator, is a kind of conveying equipment to automatically lift raw materials from low place to high place. It is widely used in grain factories, the food industry, the chemical industry, etc. Besides, it is also the indispensable cement plant equipment that is applicable to vertically lift limestone, coal, gypsum, clinker, dry clay, and other solid block materials and small granular materials, as well as cement, pulverized coal, and other powder materials. AGICO is a cement equipment manufacturer in China, the bucket elevator we produced has a simple structure and steady running. We offer different models of bucket elevators for you to choose from.
Types Of Bucket Elevator
- The bucket elevator produced by our company can be divided into ring chain bucket elevator (TH), plate chain bucket elevator (NE) and belt bucket elevator (TD) according to different traction modes.
- TH Ring Chain Bucket Elevator
- NE Plate Chain Bucket Elevator
- TD Belt Bucket Conveyor
Bucket Elevator Drawing
The vertical bucket elevator is mainly composed of buckets, traction belt (or chain), driven device, machine casing, feed port, discharge port, etc.
Bucket Elevator Working Principle
When the equipment is working, materials will be fed evenly through the feeding port. Meanwhile, driven by the driving pulley, the buckets fixed on the conveyor belt (chain) will scoop materials and rise with the belt (chain) until they get to the top of the driving pulley, and the buckets start to turn over. Then under the action of centrifugal force or gravity, materials will be unloaded from the discharging port and sent to the next process.
The belt bucket elevator usually adopts the rubber belt. It is mounted on the outside of driving pulley and return pulley. However, the chain bucket elevator is usually equipped with two parallel conveyor chains, one pair drive sprocket and one pair return sprocket. Besides, these two types of bucket elevators are both equipped with a shell to prevent dust flying in the process of lifting.
Bucket Elevator Specifications
|TH Ring Chain Bucket Elevator|
|Maximum Partical Size(mm)||20||25||30||35||40||50||60|
|TD Belt Bucket Elevator|
|Speed Of Buckets(m/s)||1.4||1.4||1.6||1.6||1.8||1.8||2|
|Maximum Partical Size(mm)||20||25||35||45||55||60||70|
|NE Plate Chain Bucket Elevator|
|Speed Of Buckets(m/s)||0.3-0.5|
|Maximum Partical Size(mm)||65||90||130||170||170||200||240||275|
Bucket Elevator Features
- Wide Application. The bucket elevator has few requirements for the type, characteristics and block size of materials. It can lift high-temperature materials with no more than 250 ℃.
- High Capacity. Its capacity can reach 4-600m³/h.
- Low Power Consumption. The bucket elevator produced by AGICO adopts the gravity discharge method and large capacity buckets. Its chain speed is low and the lifting capacity is large, so the driving power is small.
- Long Service Life. Its traction parts adopt the wear-resistant chain and wire core belt, which prolongs the service life. Under normal circumstances, the service life of the conveyor chain is more than 5 years, the steel belt is more than 3 years.
- High Lifting Height.Bucket elevator running stable, the lifting height is up to 40m or even higher.
- Reliable Running.The advanced design principle ensures the reliability of the whole machine.
- Low Cost.Less maintenance and less wearing parts bring you a low production cost.
- Good sealing, less environmental pollution.
- This bucket elevator has a small size，small floor area and simple process layout.