- Model: LCM
- Air Volume: 170000- 443500（m³/h）
- Discharge Gas Dust Concentration: <30mg/(N) m³
- Certification: ISO9001
Pulse jet bag filter is also called pulse jet fabric filter, pulse jet baghouse, or pulse jet dust collector. It is one of our hot sales cement dust collectors. The LCM pulse jet bag filter produced by AGICO is a new type and efficient dust collector developed by our technicians on the basis of the fabric filter. This type of dust filter is suitable for treating waste gas with a high concentration of dust, widely used in the metallurgical industry, electric power industry, ore industry, chemical industry, especially the cement industry.
Compared with the traditional dust collectors, the LCM pulse jet bag filter adopts the pulse jet dust cleaning technology, which overcomes the shortcomings of conventional pulse jet filter and sectional reverse-blow bag filter. It features strong ash cleaning ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, small air leakage rate, less energy consumption, and good economic benefit. As a kind of cement equipment, it is mainly responsible for the dust treatment and material recovery in cement production processes, which is an essential machine in cement plants.
Pulse Jet Bag Filter Design
Pulse jet bag filter is composed of dust hopper, upper case, middle case, lower case, pulse jet device, pulse jet controller, filter bag, etc.
Working Principle Of Pulse Jet Bag Filter
When the dusty gas enters from the air inlet and passes through the dust hopper, due to the rapid expansion of the volume, some large dust particles are separated by inertial force and directly fall into the dust hopper. The remaining dust particles are sent into the bag room with the airflow. In the bag room, after passing through the filter bag, the remaining dust is blocked in the bag’s outer surface. The purified gas enters the upper case and is discharged through the air outlet.
Dust cleaning principle
With the increase of equipment working times, the dust on the filter bag is continuously accumulated, and the equipment resistance rises. When the equipment resistance rises to the set value, the pulse jet controller issues a command and the pulse jet device starts to work. The poppet valve is first to be closed so that the bag room is in a state of no airflow. Then the pulse valve opens and the high-pressure reverse air expands in the upper case in a very short time. They flow into the filter bag causing deformation and vibrating so that the dust attached to the outer surface of the filter bag is stripped and dropped into the dust hopper. After the dust cleaning process is finished, the pulse valve is closed and the equipment returns to a normal filtering state. As the equipment is composed of many chambers, the dust cleaning process will be carried out in each chamber in turn. When one chamber is clearing ash, the other chambers are still working normally, thus ensuring the normal operation of the equipment.
The dust intercepted by filtration and cleaning will fall into the dust hopper and then discharged through the gate valve and the pneumatic dust discharge valve. Finally, they will be transported by the conveyor.
Specification Of Pulse Jet Bag Filter
|Number Of Bags||1680||1232||1540||1848||2156||2464|
|Filter Bag Specifications（mm）||Φ160×6000|
Why Choose AGICO Pulse Jet Bag Filter
AGICO Cement is a professional cement equipment manufacturer in China. The pulse jet bag filter produced by us has the following outstanding advantages:
- Our equipment adopts the pulse injection technique to solve the low strength of reverse air.
- The advanced air inlet pipe and dust hopper diversion technology ensure the uniform distribution of airflow and smooth ash discharge.
- The adoption of large capacity pulse valve and gas storage bag structure meets the different needs of users.
- The filter bag is easy to install and has a good sealing performance. It can be changed outside the machine.
- We have automatic bag cage production lines to meet users’ various structure (round, octagonal, etc.) needs. The bag cage we produced has reliable quality and a nice appearance.
- The pulse jet bag filters produced by AGICO use quality pulse valves. The service life of its fragile diaphragm exceeds 100×104 times.
- Advanced PLC programmable controller is adopted to ensure the long-term operation of the equipment.
Pulse Jet Bag Filter Maintenance
- Running parts should be regularly added oil.
- The heat preservation and rainproof measures for each part of the pulse jet bag filter should be done well.
- Frequently check the air leakage of the gap on the upper cover, the airtight dust discharge valve, and the pipe connection.
- If smoke and ash are found at the exhaust port, it indicates that the filter bag is broken. During maintenance, we should open the upper cover one by one. If dust accumulation is found at the bag mouth, the filter bag is damaged and needs to be replaced or repaired in time.
- The resistance of the dust collector is generally 1200 ~ 1500Pa and the maximum is 1800Pa. The cleaning cycle can be adjusted by the setting switch in the control cabinet according to the resistance.
- The pulse valve needs to be regularly checked by the professionals.
Please send an inquiry to us according to the following questions. We will give you an accurate quotation soon. Your email address and phone number will not be compromised.
- What equipment do you need?
- What is the gas you are dealing with? For example, lime kiln exhaust gas, tar gas, etc.
- What is the air volume you need to handle?
- What is the dust concentration of your inlet gas and discharge gas?
- What is your email and name?