- Model: XFCC
- Capacity: 670—283600 m³/h
- Application: coal industry, chemical industry, cement industry, etc.
Industrial cyclone dust collector also called cyclone filter dust collector, is mainly used to remove non-fibrous and non-cohesive particles with a large density in waste gas. It is capable to collect dust with particle size greater than 5 μm, and the dust removal efficiency is 50% – 90%. Therefore, the cyclone dust collector is usually employed as the initial stage collector or pre-filter before the waste gas is sent into the major dust collector for fine dust collecting. Because there are almost no wearing parts inside the shell of the cyclone dust collector, the maintenance workload is low and the price is reasonable. Besides, it also features a simple structure, easy installation, and small floor space, etc., which is available in dust removal and material recovery systems in many industries.
The cement industry is a serious dust pollution industry. In the cement production process, there are at least 30 dusting points from material mining to cement packaging. Except for electrostatic precipitator and pulse jet bag filter, the cyclone dust collector is also the dust removal equipment we often applied in cement plants. It can be used in parallel with bag filter and other dust collectors to collect the large size particles in the waste gas for improving the dust collecting efficiency and protecting the most costly dust collectors from unnecessary wear and tear. Then the remaining small particles are collected by a bag filter or other main dust collector.
Application of Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector
- Cement Industry
- Refractory Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Coal Industry
- Agriculture Industry
Features of AGICO Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector
- The industrial cyclone dust collector has no moving parts, reasonable structure, long service life, low equipment investment, and low operation cost.
- It is suitable for dust with high density, poor adhesion, and particle size greater than 5 μm.
- When dealing with large air volume, multiple sets can be used in parallel without affecting the efficiency and resistance.
- It can withstand a high temperature of 400 ℃. If special resistant materials are used, it can withstand a higher temperature.
- Cyclone collector can be used to purify the flue gas containing high abrasive dust after being equipped with wear-resistant lining.
- It can use the dry method to clean dust, which is conducive to the recovery of valuable dust.
- The cyclone filter occupies a small area and easy to install and maintain. So it can be installed in the workshop, not affected by the height.
Cyclone dust collector is a mature product, but the quality of it in the market is variable. XFCC series cyclone filter is a new type of industrial dust collector produced by AGICO based on more than 20 years’ production experience. Its dust removal effect is obvious, which can effectively reduce the harm of dust to the environment. In addition to the cyclone filter dust collector, we also produce filter bag, frame, blower, and other dust collector accessories. Besides, we offer equipment customization services to meet the different needs of customers. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
|Model||Air Inlet Velocity 12(m/s)||Air Inlet Velocity 15(m/s)||Air Inlet Velocity 18(m/s)|
|Air Volume(m³/h)||Air Volume(m³/h)||Air Volume(m³/h)|
Working Principle of Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector
In the dust removal process of the XFCC series cyclone dust collector, the dirty gas will first enter the equipment from the tangential inlet and change from linear motion to circular motion. After entering the inner cylinder, the dusty gas generates a centrifugal force in the process of rotation, and the dust particles with a relative density greater than the gas are thrown to the sidewall. Once the particles contact with the sidewall, they will lose the radial inertia force and fall along the wall by downward gravity, finally enter the ash hopper. The purified gas is discharged upward from the inner cylinder.
How to Select the Industrial Cyclone Dust Collector
- The cyclone dust collector should be selected according to the dust concentration, dust properties, and service conditions.
- The diameter of cyclone dust collectors should be selected as small as possible. If the required air volume is large, several small diameter cyclone dust collectors can be used in parallel.
- When the inlet air velocity of the cyclone filter is too low, the dust removal efficiency will decrease. When it is too high, the resistance loss and power consumption will increase.
- If the resistance loss of cyclone dust collector is small, the power consumption is less, and the equipment structure is simple, maintenance is convenient.
- The cyclone dust collector should have good airtightness. Especially when operating under negative pressure, more attention should be paid.
- When dealing with inflammable and explosive dust (such as pulverized coal), the dust filter should be equipped with an explosion-proof device.