Application: cement production line
Capacity: 12-1000 t/h
Material: coal, limestone, ore, slag, etc.
Motor Power: 30-280 kw
The cone crusher is suitable for the medium crushing and fine crushing of ores or rocks whose compressive strength limit is below 300 mpa. It is widely used in the fields of mining, metallurgy, silicate and other industries, and generally engaged in the second and third stage of the crushing process in cement plant. According to the different crushing principle and product particle size, the cone crusher can be divided into spring cone crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, compound cone crusher, etc. AGICO mainly provides different models of the single cylinder hydraulic cone crusher and the spring cone crusher.
Cone Crusher Structure
The cone crusher consists of frame, transmission part, eccentric bushing, bearing, spring part, inner crushing cone, lubrication system, hydraulic system and control system.
Cone Crusher Diagram
Cone Crusher Working Principle
In the working process of cone crusher, the motor drives the eccentric bushing to rotate through the transmission device, so that the inner crushing cone swings under the drive of the eccentric bushing. The space between the mantle and the bowl liner is called crushing chamber, and the smallest distance between them decides the discharge size of raw materials. When raw materials pass through the chamber, they will be crushed by the multiple extrusion and impact of the moving crushing cone. After that, materials that have reached the crushing size will fall under their own gravity and be discharged from the bottom.
- High Performance and Low Cost
The cone crusher has stable performance, high production efficiency and uniform particle size.
- Safe and Reliable Operation
The large diameter shaft and the heavy duty main frame ensure the durability and firmness of the equipment. The multi-point lubrication system guarantees the automatic safety protection of the equipment.
- Easy to Operate and Maintain
All components can be disassembled from the top or side. And the hydraulic cavity cleaning system can quickly clean the crushing chamber, greatly reducing the downtime.
Maintenance and Care
- Before the new machine is put into operation, operators must check the motor, fastening of the fixed part, belt transmission and the bearing seal.
- Timely lubrication of the friction surface can effectively extend the service life of the equipment. The lubricating oil used by the machine should be determined according to the location, temperature and other conditions.
- Regularly adjust the gap between accessories, can effectively control the discharge size of materials, providing qualified materials for customers.