- Model: GZG,ZSW
- Material: small block or powder material
- Capacity: 80t/h – 1000t/h
- Specification 650x2500mm – 1500x5600mm
What Is Vibrating Feeder
Vibrating feeder is a kind of equipment that can feed block and granular materials uniformly and continuously from the storage silo to the receiving device. It is widely used in the crushing and screening joint device of the metallurgy industry, mining industry, construction industry, chemical industry, etc., and can be mainly divided into the steel plate structure and grate structure. The former one is more used in stone crushing plant for continuously feeding stone into the crushing mill, while the vibrating feeder with grate structure can coarsely screen the materials. It makes the feeding system more economical and reasonable in configuration and has been used as an indispensable device in the crushing and screening process.
AGICO, as a cement plant equipment manufacturer, provides different types of cement equipment. The industrial vibrating feeder produced by our company can adjust the feeding quantity stepless and realizes a centralized control and automatic control of the feeding system. It is small in size, light in weight, and easy to install. Besides, it has a high working frequency and less energy consumption, with no rotating parts and no need for lubrication.
Vibrating Feeder Design
The vibrating feeder is mainly composed of frame, gear, isolation spring, vibrating exciter, vibrating feeder motor, gear, etc.
Vibrating Feeder Specification
|Model||Maximum Feeding Size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Installation Angle(°)||Weight(kg)||Trough Size(mm)||Dimension(mm)|
Vibrating Feeder Features
- It has a simple structure, light weight, low noise, steady running, large feeding capacity, low cost, easy installation and maintenance.
- The material moves forward continuously according to the parabolic track, so the trough wears little.
- Because the material flow can be changed and closed instantaneously, the feeding quantity has high accuracy.
- It has a low bearing load. Due to the strong vibration of the trough, the phenomenon of material blocking the sieve hole is reduced, so that the sieve has a higher screening efficiency.
Vibrating Feeder Working Principle
The vibrating feeder uses the centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the eccentric block to make some movable parts, such as frame and the screen bar, to move continuously. The vibrating exciter is the vibration source of the whole equipment. It is composed of two eccentric shafts and one gear. When the motor drives the driving shaft through a triangle belt, gears on the driving shaft will engage to rotate the passive shaft. Then the two shafts rotate in reverse at the same time, making the frame vibrates and the material flows continuously so that achieve the purpose of material conveying.
Vibrating Feeder Installation Requirements
- The vibrating feeder should be installed horizontally to ensure an even and stable feeding and prevent the self-flow of materials. For general materials, the machine can be lowered 10° for installation, while for viscous materials or materials with large water content, the installation can be lowered 15°.
- Before the pilot run of the empty machine, all bolts shall be tightened once. In particular, the foundation bolts of the vibrating feeder motor shall be re-tightened once after continuous operation for 3-5 hours.
- The motor bearing shall be filled with lubricating grease once every two months. The lubricating oil should be filled once a month in high-temperature season.
Vibrating Feeder Service Conditions
- The ambient temperature does not exceed +40℃;
- When the ambient temperature is 20±5℃, the relative humidity of the surrounding medium is not more than 85%.
- There is no surrounding medium that can seriously corrode or affect electrical insulation.