- Model: DK, DB, FB, GM
- Specification: φ600mm -φ3000mm
- Capacity: 0.2t/h -225t/h
What Is Disc Feeder
The disc feeder, also called disk feeder, is a continuous volumetric feeding device, widely used in cement plants, chemical plants, power plants and other industries. It uses the fluidity of materials to scrape materials from the container to the receiving equipment through the rotating disc and adjustable scraper, suitable for processing different kinds of materials that below 20 mm, not sticky and have low liquidity, such as ore, coal powder, cement, cement clinker, limestone, clay and other powder, granular or small block materials. This industrial feeder can be divided into four types: open hanging type (DK), closed hanging type (DB), open-seat type and closed-seat type, with simple structure, convenient adjustment and low noise.
The disc feeder produced by AGICO has a compact structure. It adopts the hardened face gear and is equipped with the regulating gate to adjust the material layer so that the material can be fed to the next equipment uniformly and continuously. As the cement equipment, disk feeder is widely sold abroad and praised by our customers. It is the first choice of conveying equipment.
Disc Feeder Diagram
Disc Feeder Working Principle
The disc feeder is mainly composed of the driving device, machine frame, disk device, motor, etc. The driving device drives the disc to rotate evenly through the gear. When materials are fed on the disc, they will rotate together with the disc, and then the striker plate will scrape the material out so as to achieve the purpose of uniform feeding.
Disc Feeder Specifications
|Maximum Partical Size(mm)||25||30||40||25||30||40||50||60||70||80||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||25||30||40||50||60||40||60||25||50|
|Maximum Rotation Speed(r/min)||0.5||1||1||8||8||7.5||6.5||6||5||5||7.5||7.5||7.5||7.7||6.3||4.8||4.6||3.2||8||8||7.5||6.5||6||7.5||6||7.5||12.2|
Disc Feeder Features
- The disc feeder adopts the short tube which is not easy to block the material so that preventing the material from being discharged unevenly due to solidification after long storage.
- This equipment adopts the regulating gate to adjust the material layer. It has a wide range of adjustment and is convenient to set the feeding quantity.
- The disc feeder produced by AGICO uses a large diameter supporting structure with large bearing capacity. It can withstand the pressure of ore trough more than 15 meters for a long time. Its service life is more than 10 years.
- The transmission structure of the disk feeder has high reliability and long service life. Due to the use of the hardened face gear, the transmission efficiency is especially high, up to 95%.
- The reducer, slewing bearing, pinion and other main transmission mechanisms use the medium load gear oil with high quality and high viscosity to ensure a fault-free running.
- The transmission device adopts a unique sealing structure to ensure that no foreign matter enters.
Disc Feeder Maintenance
- During long-term operation, we should check the scraper, movable sleeve, disk, worm gear, triangular belt and sealing device regularly so as to adjust or replace them in time.
- The reducer worm drive should be lubricated by compound gear oil, and the oil had better be changed once every half a year.
- When installing the worm gear reducer, the seal trough on the reducer cover should be filled with yellow dry calcium ester oil
- The time limit for repair and replacement of worn parts shall be determined according to the usage.